martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

CEIBAL EN INGLÉS, LESSON 3

Hoy vamos a repasar los nombres de las mascotas en inglés”.


My Pet 
This is my pet.
 It’s a … (dog, cat, hamster, mouse, turtle, budgie, snake, rabbit, goldfish, lizard, horse, tortoise, rat, iguana, jaguar) 
 Classroom language: Put your hand up.
 / Put up your hand. Can you spell (dog)? D – O – G




REPASAMOS
Hello, I’m Santiago This is my pet. It is a dog. 
Hi, I’m Victoria. This is my pet. It is a cat.
 Hi, I’m Juan Ignacio. This is my pet. It is a goldfish. 
Hi, I’m Emilia. This is my pet. It is a budgie. 
Hi, I’m Nicolás. This is my pet. It is a snake.
 Hi, I’m Larissa. This is my pet. It is a lizard. 
Hi, I’m Pilar. This is my pet. It is a rabbit. 
Hi, I’m Oscar. This is my pet. It is a hamster. 
Hi, I’m Juan Ignacio. This is my pet. It is a turtle


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario